Monday, November 29, 2010

my new hobby :: sewing/stiching ::

i made it, i made it!
i have taken up a new hobby,since angel 2 is a girl and there is tonnes of sewing project to be achieved by me!
the first dress finished on 26 nov 2010, one hundred percent completed by 27 nov 2010.
it took me almost 1 week for a simple sleeveless dress pattern(which the pattern ...of course copied from rae).

material bought in kamdar ioi.
i  bought 2m of different design, a very el cheapo material about rm 3++ each.
cannot wait to do dress no 2.
hopefully it will turn out to be a nice no senget benget what so ever.
well, i felt proud, am giving myself 45% grade.
i need more improvement on sewing technique, stitching, finishing.

ooohh, and i saw one fabric with celoreng pattern (might take 2m for angel 1 pant & angel 2 dress, see how hehe)

note to myself : i have little experience, the last stitching/sewing project was a quilt cover for my sweetheart.well, things we do when we are madly in love LOL!
not forgetting a simple carry bag for ETR class project,still intact and sweetheart use it as his recycle bag.

No comments: